Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel wok
Stainless steel pots and utensils have beautiful appearance, exquisite structure, strong corrosion resistance, anti-rust, easy processing and not easy to deform. They are the main products in the current kitchen utensils market. However, due to the uneven heat transfer of stainless steel pots, most brands of stainless steel pot bottoms have a triple composite structure, and some brands even have a triple combination.
Advantages of stainless steel wok
1. Stainless steel pots have beautiful appearance, exquisite structure, strong corrosion resistance, anti-rust, easy processing and not easy to deform. They are the main products in the current kitchen utensils market. However, due to the uneven heat transfer of stainless steel pots, most brands of stainless steel pot bottoms have a triple composite structure, and some brands even have a triple combination.
Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel frying pan 2. The three-layer composite structure is generally composed of two stainless steels covered with aluminum foil. The high-tech one-time molding technology is used to make the pan body heated evenly and conduct heat quickly. The temperature causes the food to be scorched, and it is not easy to produce oily smoke. It generally has multiple functions such as frying, frying, roasting, and stewing. The use of triple combination pots not only ensures the nutrition of the food, but also protects the body of the housewife to the greatest extent.
3. Save fire and time, especially when making meat and root vegetables. Excellent quality and attention to detail. Under normal circumstances, it should be no problem to use for 10-15 years.
Disadvantages of stainless steel pot
1. Do not put salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. in the stainless steel pot for too long, because the electrolyte content in these foods is very high, and if eaten for a long time, they will electrochemically react with other metals and dissolve toxic metals.
2. The stainless steel pot cannot be used to cook traditional Chinese medicine, because it contains a variety of alkaloids, organic acids and other substances, especially at high temperatures, it is easy to have a chemical reaction with it, which will lead to the failure of the medicine, resulting in some strong Toxic compound. Do not use strong alkali or strong oxidizing chemical reagents such as soda, bleach, sodium hypochlorite, etc. to clean. This is a strong electrolyte that reacts electrochemically with stainless steel.
3. It can be seen that the stainless steel pot has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, exquisite structure, durability, corrosion resistance, rust resistance, easy processing, and not easy to deform, and it cannot hold salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. for a long time. Therefore, it should be used according to the actual situation. choose.
Pots and pans are always indispensable in life. In the past, we often used iron pots and aluminum pots. Now people choose stainless steel pots, alloy pots, and even ceramic pots. In a modern society with an increasingly strong sense of technology, there are more and more materials for stainless steel pots, so what should consumers pay attention to when choosing stainless steel pots?
Wok is a must-have kitchen utensil for cooking. It is known that dishes made of different materials have different tastes and colors. So what kind of wok is healthy and easy to use?